It’s been a while since I updated you all but my blog has been going through an identity crisis. I decided that I’m going to make what I want to so it’s simply going to stay as it … a music and “lifestyle” blog. (I hate categories.) I thought it would be nice to post some goals I have for 2018 to keep me motived.
- Stay healthy.
- Get into graduate school.
- Grow my blog.
- Wake earlier.
- Be a little more outspoken.
- Go to a music festival.
- Not drink so much pop/soda. (whatever you want to call it.)
- See BTS if they ever come close to where I live.
- Cook for myself.
- Not eat so much meat.
- Walk more.
- Maybe get a job in what I studied. I bet my parents would love that.
- Continue to love myself.
I hope you guys help me stay true to them.
I had meant to write this post for quite some time but this week has not been my week. For example, right at this moment, I have a fever and an ear infection, but nothing is stopping me from doing what I like. One of the bloggers I follow Welcometorealiti nominated for Mystery blogger award. I came across this blog after reading a couple of his short stories and finding out our same music taste. I am not sure how it works, but I was beyond honored. I was asked to answer some questions for the nominees so here are my honest answers. Also, make sure to check out Welcometorealiti ‘s blog.
Five questions for the nominees were:
- Who inspires you most to keep doing what you do? My inspiration to keep doing what I do is everyone around me. I love to gain inspiration from other people or experiences. I believe that individuals or events come into your life for a reason, so what better way to take all this use it for your advantage. You never know how this might change or influence your future.
- What is your biggest regret so far? My biggest regret was not majoring in what I enjoyed from the beginning of my college years it would have saved me so many headaches and stress. My advice for anyone is doing what you like not what your parents or friends tell you because at the end of the day it will be you doing this.
- What do you want your blog to represent to you and others? I want my blog to reflect my creativity and inspirations. As clique as it sounds, I want to be able to inspire other.
- What are you most proud of so far in your life? I am pretty proud of being able to stay positive so far in my life and not let the negative affect me.
- What’s your favorite word? My favorite word is unorthodox. This word means contrary to what is usual, traditional or accepted. I think this describes me perfectly because my interests and outlooks are not the usual.
Thanks a million Welcometorealiti for thinking about my blog.
I realized that maybe I should have done this post from the beginning, but you know what life isn’t perfect. I decided I would do a post about myself though I am not the type to like to write about myself. I would much rather write about others or music. I hope you guys enjoy!
- If you could not tell, I love music.
- My music taste ranges from an indie music snob to a pop music junkie.
- As much as I love coffee, I prefer a good cup of tea.
- I dislike milk.
- I would much rather watch an action movie thriller than a romantic film.
- I don’t believe in love at first sight.
- My first concert was a Bruno Mars concerts and still to this day he is my favorite person to watch live.
- I started a blog for a class. I enjoyed it so much I thought I would continue it.
- My celebrity crush is Harry Styles. (I have yet to see him live.)
- I prefer the cold weather over the hot weather.
- As cheesy as it sounds, I enjoy the rain.
- I changed my major two times before going back to my original thought.
- I know way too many weird facts.
- I like meeting people.
- I’m sadly allergic to cats.
- I was a vegan for about a month then I caved in for steak taco.
- I believe that hot sauce goes great with everything.
- My biggest regret is not following my dream sooner.
- Writing and telling stories is my passion and I hope to do it all my life.
- There are more pictures of skies on my phone than of me.