I had meant to write this post for quite some time but this week has not been my week. For example, right at this moment, I have a fever and an ear infection, but nothing is stopping me from doing what I like. One of the bloggers I follow Welcometorealiti nominated for Mystery blogger award. I came across this blog after reading a couple of his short stories and finding out our same music taste. I am not sure how it works, but I was beyond honored. I was asked to answer some questions for the nominees so here are my honest answers. Also, make sure to check out Welcometorealiti ‘s blog.
Five questions for the nominees were:
- Who inspires you most to keep doing what you do? My inspiration to keep doing what I do is everyone around me. I love to gain inspiration from other people or experiences. I believe that individuals or events come into your life for a reason, so what better way to take all this use it for your advantage. You never know how this might change or influence your future.
- What is your biggest regret so far? My biggest regret was not majoring in what I enjoyed from the beginning of my college years it would have saved me so many headaches and stress. My advice for anyone is doing what you like not what your parents or friends tell you because at the end of the day it will be you doing this.
- What do you want your blog to represent to you and others? I want my blog to reflect my creativity and inspirations. As clique as it sounds, I want to be able to inspire other.
- What are you most proud of so far in your life? I am pretty proud of being able to stay positive so far in my life and not let the negative affect me.
- What’s your favorite word? My favorite word is unorthodox. This word means contrary to what is usual, traditional or accepted. I think this describes me perfectly because my interests and outlooks are not the usual.
Thanks a million Welcometorealiti for thinking about my blog.