October’s Boxycharm box just made the month of October 20 times better. This month’s overall box theme is spellbound. This month is more of a radiant look with an amazing natural glow. My box came with five full-size items.
October’s Boxycharm box includes:
1. Dr. Brandt Poredermbrasion – Retails for $58.00
This is a scrub that is set to perfect your pores.
2. Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Liquid Highlighter. – Retails for $41.00
This is liquid highlighter that can be applied before or after your foundation to get a dewy and natural glow to your face.
3. Tarte Tartiest Quick Dry Matte Lip Paint – Retails for $20.00
A beautiful lip paint that drys on beautifully and does not look dry after hours.
4. Dirty Little Secrets Eyeshadow Chubby – Retails for $14.00
A cute little eyeshadow crayon that has a slight shimmer to your eyes in a quick swipe.
5. Jonteblu Lip Liner Pencil – Retails for $5.00
A lip liner that contours your lips perfectly with the Tarte lip paint.
My overall review for October’s Boxycharm box!
October’s Boxycharm box receives a five out of five! I was so excited when I head that this month we were receiving a full-size Becca Highlighter. I am in love with all the products, and I can see myself incorporating each into my overall makeup routine. You can smoothly go from day to night with the products. They are versatile. I can’t wait to see what next month brings.